My Designer Desires

20:03
Partly due to my lack of inspiring ideas for posts recently and partly due to my champagne tastes and beer money, I thought that my lusting after expensively priced clothes would make entertaining reading (after all, what's Vogue for?)
£2,245 (!)
This is number one on my list of things I can't afford but daydream about. I mean, two-grand on a rucksack is a hella lot of money but hey, if you got that sort of money in your rucksack fund then why not spend it on Chanel? I would. I just love it, like if I could just win the lottery this would be my first designer purchase for sure. Oh how I envy those rich teens in a parallel universe.
This is haute couture so I don't even have a figure for this
Just marvel at this dress in all it's glory. Soak it all in. High fashion at its finest, Elie Saab does it again. Watch the whole s/s show if you can because every single dress that goes down that runway is to-die-for. This is the sort of dress I can only dream about: I have no occasion to wear such finery. But if, hypothetically, I was a wealthy, public school girl, this would be prom dress of choice. Imagine requiring such a high standard of prom dress. Imagine acquiring a dress like this at all. 
Alexa
£1,100 for the Alexa in this colour
Who doesn't want a Mulberry handbag? And this one is pretty beautiful. This is probably the more achievable aim, one day I will own my own Mulberry handbag, I probably will never own a fresh-from-the-catwalk Elie Saab gown. There is something timelessly sophisticated about a Mulberry handbag and if there was a list of classic designer staples, it would be somewhere between Chanel No. 5 and a black pair of Christian Louboutins. I would save for years if I had to to be able to buy one of these lovelies. I always think that a decent handbag can make any outfit. The handbag can turn an outfit from casual to chic or practical to celebratory. And this handbag, this would never leave my side.



No comments:

Thank you for commenting! I always read my comments and I love receiving them :')

Powered by Blogger.