Cheap Monday (Tuesday) in Bath

09:00

 Yes, I know that my poses don't exactly scream fashion and variation, but my bags were heavy and I didn't want to start posing and pouting in the middle of Bath. You understand me yes? Good. Aaah, another glorious day, this time on our day trip to Bath. One of the best towns for shopping (I'd recommend a visit to anyone, especially if, like me, you can't be torn away from Urban Outfitters). Once again, the weather definitely made the day a whole lot better. Still no tan though, but that's ginger genes for you.

Sunglasses- Komono by Urban Outfitters
Shorts- vintage
Sandals- Converse (via eBay)
I am thoroughly obsessed with my kimono, as you would know if you read my earlier post (read it here) so I'm always trying to find new things to wear it with. So far it's pretty much just white tops and shorts, so any suggestions would be appreciated! My vest was pretty much just a cheap buy I ordered for a gig, but I actually quite like it: it's perfect for sunny days like this.
What's in my Urban Outfitters bag I hear you ask. Well that would be telling, but I will soon do a post about my (what I consider to be) exciting purchases from this little break. What are everyone's go-to warm weather outfits this year?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!!
    would you like to follow each other by Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I've just followed you, I'd love for you to follow me back :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always read my comments and I love receiving them :')

Powered by Blogger.