They're Real (Fantastic)

18:04
I have truly been spoiled. You know when you finally get a taste for the good stuff and you just can't bring yourself to go back? That's the turmoil I'm suffering now. As a mid-GCSE teenage girl with no income it's not a good place to be in when you start to develop the expensive tastes. I have spent the last 3 mascara-wearing years of my life buying Rimmel or Maybelline or utilising the rubbish freebies from pre-teen magazines, but this last Christmas I received a Benefit make up set from my parents, bringing with it a small bottle of They're Real mascara. Wow.
I am an unashamed fan of all things Benefit, from skincare to eyeliner I have tried it all, whenever I could get my hands on it. As well as the mascara, there's a blush and shimmer compact, 4 different eyeshadow shades, a small bottle of Porefessional primer and one of the best inventions I have ever beheld: Benetint (review possibly maybe coming soon).
The whole gift set is pretty fantastic, but by far the thing I have got the most use out of is the mascara. It's a mascara day nearly every day, so I'm surprised it's taken this long for it to start running out. Unlike any other mascara I've had before, this is by far the best. Maybe it's because it's my first taste of a more expensive mascara, but I can definitely tell the difference when I put this on. The colour is black, a classic, not-too-dark-not-too-light perfect shade of black. I haven't had a single, solitary clump since I've started using it and it glides on so easily. The brush isn't bristled, it's a solid plastic brush, which I actually prefer. It gives such excellent coverage, my "bad mascara days" are a thing of the past. Normally, mascaras claim to do so much more than they actually can achieve, but this particular mascara genuinely doesn't clump, genuinely gives complete coverage and genuinely gives the effect of longer, fuller lashes. It also doesn't leave my eyes looking wet and stuck together by black gloop as some other mascaras I've bought have done. 
I would definitely urge you all to give it a try if you haven't already (find it via Boots here). And calling to all teenage girls: £20 is a lot of money to spend on a mascara (believe me, I can hear your cries) but it is so utterly and completely worth it that I just have to make some sacrifices, and I don't think you'd regret it either.
PS No Benefit are not paying me to big them up, but maybe they should because I'm quite good at it ;)
The Holy Trinity






No comments:

Thank you for commenting! I always read my comments and I love receiving them :')

Powered by Blogger.