Beauty Box Haul

you beauty limited edition beauty box and glamour beauty box

contents you beauty limited edition beauty box and glamour beauty box

contents you beauty limited edition beauty box and glamour beauty box

 After reading about the Glamour Box on the fabulous +Adrienne Lauren's blog The Sunday Girl I managed to persuade my mom take a peek. And then she found another beauty box and then it sort of spiralled... Anyway, this is the Glamour Box and YouBeauty Limited Edition Beach Ready Box for this month.

So the contents of the YouBeauty Box is:

  • MIO Quickstart Shower Gel (mmm minty...)
  • MIO The A Cream
  • MIO Fit Band
  • MIO Exfoliating Glove
  • MIO Gym Bag
  • Bodyism Body Brilliance
  • The Chia Co Black Chia
  • Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing 3 Day Gym Pass
  • Champneys Health Spa Exclusive MIO Treatment Voucher
The combined total of all the items in the box comes to over £100 so at just £16.95 for the box, it is one of the most exciting deals I've seen in ages!

Now the Glamour Box:
  • Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick
  • Magnifibres Brush On False Lashes
  • Rimmel London Instant Shimmer BB Skin Perfector
  • Velvotan Tanning Mitt
  • Hawaiian Tropic Sun Lotion
  • DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
  • Toni & Guy Volume Plumping Whip
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Nail Lacquer
  • Bourjois Cream Blush
This box is worth £86 and is £16.95 too. I am so excited that these boxes have finally arrived I can't wait to try them all out. I mean, I'm sharing certain products with my mom but the likes of the Bourjois Cream Blush and the Illamasqua lipstick are all mine hehehe!

Have you got a beauty box that you rave about or will you be trying one of these? Are these products worth it?




No comments:

Thank you for commenting! I always read my comments and I love receiving them :')

Powered by Blogger.