That Awkward First Post

I guess the first post is awkward cos it's like I'm talking to all these imaginary readers that I don't even have yet. Hopefully, that's going to change soon though. Two of my most favourite things are music and fashion, so this blog is supposed to be talking about the two (but probably mostly fashion), and hopefully being quite interesting. I know it's not the most original topic in the world but I really hope that my blog is at least enjoyed by a few people. I'm hopefully going to posting as regularly as possible, though I'm not going to make any promises for a schedule as we all know how busy life can get. However, I'm gonna try to post as many interesting things I can find about fashion and music, and I hope you all enjoy it (once you all discover my blog that is).

No comments:

Thank you for commenting! I always read my comments and I love receiving them :')

Powered by Blogger.