Nightly Skincare Regime

I have never been the best at committing myself to a proper skincare regime and I've been a bit of a yo-yo cleanser for a few years now, but recently I have fully got into a proper skincare regime because my skin was playing host to a colony of blackheads.
My daily skincare regime consists of:

  1. Simple make up remover facewipes
  2. Either my NO7 Face Wash/Elemis Face Wash to cleanse or my Simple Cleanser if I can't be bothered to do all the flannel faff
  3. Simple Toner 
  4. Elemis Face Moisturiser
If I'm having a particularly bad spot/blackhead day I use some of this Clean and Clear Blackhead Remover because it really is quite strong and potent (and stings a bit if you get it in a cut or use it too close to your eyes) but it gets the job done. Also once a week I use my Lush Mask of Magnaminty face mask for a deep, deep cleanse. I'm nearly out of this which is a real shame because it smells absolutely divine and is the best face mask I've tried: you can really feel it cleansing but it leaves my skin ridiculously baby soft. I tend to use a lot of Simple products because I have quite sensitive skin so their sensitive skin cleanser, toner and facewipes is a godsend to me. I also received a gift of mini bottles of Benefit skincare so at the moment I'm also using some of this Benefit Face Scrub. As you know from one of my previous posts I am a bit of a benefit fan, and their skincare lives up the standard of their makeup. The way it's packaged is also quite cute as well.
Does anyone have any other skincare products that they think I should try? What's your skincare regime?











No comments:

Thank you for commenting! I always read my comments and I love receiving them :')

Powered by Blogger.