The Other Woman

 As the last official day of the holidays and a very rainy and grey one at that, I was in desperate need of cheering up and a change of scenery, so the cinemas seemed a perfect idea. And what better way to cheer yourself up than with the most recent chick flick?

The film was great as well, I'd definitely recommend seeing it. Especially if you're having one of those days when you just need ice cream and movies. The only problem was that after a pizza and a larger-than-expected Baskin Robbins ice cream fix, Cameron Diaz flashing her toned tummy and perfectly slender and long legs about isn't the best thing for self-esteem.




Bag- Nine West
Cardigan- Urban Outfitters
T-shirt- T In The Park Festival
Skirt- Desigual
Boots- Dr Martens (not pictured)

Wow my outfit is outdated. Sorry about that guys, the bag was a gift, the cardigan I got in the clearance and the skirt is one of those forgotten gems you find hidden in your wardrobe. As for the state of my hair and rosiness of my cheeks, I can only apologise. It's blustery outside.
Has anyone seen the film? Hope you make the most of the rest of your break.

No comments:

Thank you for commenting! I always read my comments and I love receiving them :')

Powered by Blogger.