Bohemian Like You- My Fashionable Friends






Bank Holiday Monday brought the opportunity to party in a fancy house, which was quite exciting to be honest. To celebrate one of my school-friend's fifteenth birthdays with a load of my other friends in a big, quad-bike laden garden dressed festival style is a pretty decent Monday I won't lie. 
My face is a bit odd on these photos but I think we are here for the clothes yes?
My outfit:
Shoes- River Island (similar here)
Dress- Urban Outfitters
Jacket- Levi's (vintage)
Earrings- Pull & Bear
Flower Crown- New Look
Marisa's outfit:
Dress- New Look
Flower Crown- New Look
Shoes- Converse
Connie's outfit:
Top- Urban Outfitters/Minkpink (borrowed from me)
Shorts- idk



No comments:

Thank you for commenting! I always read my comments and I love receiving them :')

Powered by Blogger.