Infamous








Yesterday was super exciting! Not only did school finish at 2.30 (result!!) but I took a trip to the theatre on the evening to see the one and only Derren Brown. Spooky right? And let me just say: WHAT THE HOLY HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?! He is either a witch or Jesus, I can't decide which. Either way, I won't tell you what he did that made my jaw drop because he has forbidden us to so as to keep the show secret. But I will tell you to go and see him RIGHT NOW because it was absolutely incredible, what a legend eh?

Anyway, this is one of my recent purchases (that you may recognise from this post) and I've only worn it once before and I just love it so much so I had to bring it out for the theatre. They go perfectly with my shoes and leather jacket too, perfection!
Trousers- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Vagabond
Jacket- hand-me-down

Can I also just say that I am quite impressed with my make-up on this because I re-returned to a box of Benefit's Hoola Bronzer which I got years ago but was too scared to use due to my ginger hair and pale complexion. Although I never thought I'd suit bronzer, I must have matured in those few years and was able to apply it so it made me look sunkissed instead of just brown and patchy. (I have learned the lesson of proper blending). So all you gingers and pale kids out there, dreading the season where the quick-tanners come out in force, just remember these killer areas for bronzer application and you'll be fine: cheekbones, chin, forehead, bridge of the nose. Yeah, brag over #sorrynotsorry 

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I always read my comments and I love receiving them :')

Powered by Blogger.