Sick Bed Samplin'

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Sample with Glamour Magazine

L'Oreal Skin Perfection sample with Glamour Magazine

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Sample

Another day resigned to the sofa. As great as 3 days off school sounds, I've ran out of episodes of Modern Family to watch so now I have nothing to do. However, with the aforementioned Glamour magazine came a sample for L'Oreal Skin Perfection, which I've been pretty keen to try for a while now. So once I saw the sample, I thought I might as well do a L'oreal Skin Perfection review.

When it comes to moisturisers I'm always willing to try a new one and if this makes Cheryl Cole's skin look that good even without foundation (airbrushing aside), then that will definitely encourage me more. Obviously it's just a sample so there wasn't a lot for me to try, but one application left my skin feeling immediately softer and actually looking refreshed. I applied it after I cleansed and toned and it gave my skin a fresh-faced, dewy look: a look I've actually been trying to achieve for a while now, especially now that summer's here. It has a lightweight formula and it smells lovely (although I couldn't smell it that well due to cold issues) and it was really easy to apply. After trying this sample I've thought about it a couple of times so I am quite tempted to purchase myself a pot and at £15 I think it's pretty good value.

Is it worth me getting a pot? Has anyone bought this recently?

No comments:

Thank you for commenting! I always read my comments and I love receiving them :')

Powered by Blogger.