John Frieda Beach Blonde

Apologies once again with the delay between posts. What with GCSE results day, GCSE results celebrations and a cheeky little trip to Bristol, it's been difficult to get writing. Though my summer has proved too busy to keep up with my commitments, it is sadly coming to and end. However, when it comes to maintaining that beach-look hair that, let's face it, we all go mad for by the time June rolls in then summer is by no means over my friend. You may have read all about it's grand re-entry onto the shelves of the British high street in ELLE or maybe you just saw it in your local Boots but everybody knows that John Frieda have recently relaunched its legendary Beach Blonde Collection by popular demand.

John Frieda Beach Blonde Salt Spray

I bought this based on the glowing reviews of its cult fans to use whilst on the cruise, and I can say wholeheartedly that it is the best beach waves spray I have ever bought. Although I haven't used it alongside their range of shampoo and conditioner, for me it worked wonders on its own. I am a huge ambassador for Bumble and Bumble's Surf Spray (although I am yet to try the oil infusion) but I have to honestly say that this exceeded my expectations and seemed to suit my hair much better. And with a much friendlier price tag- what's not to love?

John Frieda Beach Blonde Salt Spray in the sun

With autumn only just around the corner, one way we can all hold onto that summer feeling is with the ever popular beach waves. Whether left loose and tousled or piled into wavy buns, plaits and ponytails, there are so many ways to style it for pre-autumn. If you're struggling for inspiration, then Bumble and Bumble have loads of brill styling tips on their website for pretty much any look.

Have you tried this range yet, or perhaps you're an original fan? Let me know you're favourite hair styling products and how you plan on holding on to that summer feeling in the comments!





No comments:

Thank you for commenting! I always read my comments and I love receiving them :')

Powered by Blogger.