Narciso - Narciso Rodriguez

Whilst on my travels this summer, I wandered into a branch of Sephora in Vigo on the off-chance of finding something worthwhile. And find something I did! After receiving a sample of Narciso by Narciso Rodriguez in a copy of ELLE a few months back, I fell in love with the fragrance but struggled to find it anywhere near me. Naturally when I saw it on the shelf in Sephora I went for it and it turned out to be a perfect summer fragrance for the rest of the holiday.


What I love most about this perfume is how 'clean' the scent is. It is undoubtedly sweet but not overwhelmingly so and is perhaps a lot fresher than it is sweet, balancing it quite well in my opinion. The fragrance definitely matches the packaging very well as it's very chic and sophisticated as a perfume with an edge of simplicity- which is another thing I love about it. This is the sort of thing I'd wear day or night as it's airiness makes it perfectly suited for casual wearing, but it is by no means a wishy-washy fragrance and would make plenty of impact on a night out.


My mom seems to think that it smells like baby powder, and I can see where she's coming from as it's definitely got that clean sweetness, but with all the other components in the scent it's lifted into something quite unique and a new favourite of mine. As with all perfumes, it won't be to everyone's tastes but if you're like me and like such perfumes as Prada Candy Florale, Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana, Euphoria by Calvin Klein and Flash by Jimmy Choo, then I reckon you'll adore this fragrance.

I mentioned this perfume on The Ginger Ambition's Instagram. What's your favourite perfume for this time of year?





No comments:

Thank you for commenting! I always read my comments and I love receiving them :')

Powered by Blogger.