Smashbox #ShapeMatters

17:33
Smashbox #ShapeMatters palette

First of all I'd like to thank my parents for giving me my allowance into my bank account. Without them this purchase would never have happened to me. Secondly, I'd like to thank Boots for their half price introductory offer on the Smashbox ShapeMatters 3-in-1 contour palette and and extra 10% off online for orders £30 and over. You are the reason I'm where I am today.

I promised myself I wouldn't cry.

Smashbox Shape Matters 3-in-1 contouring palette

Smashbox Shape Matters 3-in-1 contouring palette

Before Ellen DeGeneres has to usher me off stage for my inhumanely long speech, I'll get straight down to the point about this new palette by Smashbox. Picture the scenario, a freshly replenished bank account and a tempting email from Boots sitting in my inbox, proclaiming that Smashbox's brand new contouring palette is now £30 instead of £60, for a limited time only. I'm no fool. I knew that palette would end up being mine.

A 3-in-1 palette, containing a brows, face and eyes section as well as a double ended brush, all encompassed in stylish, matte black packaging. Like I said, I'm no fool. Speaking from poor brows, contour and eyeshadow experiences, I knew a palette like this would change my life. I was right.

Granted, I have only used it once. However, as far as first impressions go, I'm expecting to see a lot more of this palette in the coming weeks. I have been severely lacking in face powders and eyebrow options, so the soft taupe brow powder and lightly coloured wax is a godsend for my near-invisible brows, offering colour and definition sans 'The Sharpie Effect'.

As far as contouring is concerned, let's just say that if you dig deep enough and blend ferociously enough, you will discover the cheekbones you thought you never had.

*drops mic*

No comments:

Thank you for commenting! I always read my comments and I love receiving them :')

Powered by Blogger.